NOTE: Due to ongoing remodel and renovation work being done we are not accepting deposits and reservations at this time. We expect to resume production later in 2024. Thank you for your patience.
ModUDecK was born out of our own personal use cases. We love the outdoors and spend as much time hiking, biking, taking pictures etc. That often means we are far from home and many times pretty far off the beaten path.
The challenge comes when you want to sleep in the back of your truck, what do you do with all your gear? The answer is ModUDecK!
ModUDecK Build and Finish Quality
Thru trial and error, and a lot of field use, we continually fine-tune how ModUDecK’s are designed & built around form, function, durability. Many ideas come directly from our customers. Bin height, drawer length, carpet color, options, all at the discretion of the customer. If it fits your bed, we will build it!
The Bonnie is a full coverage solution with one tailgate facing drawer with open storage on the other side of the truck bed. It also features a smaller bin on the open storage side that can easily be removed for full length storage below and sleeping above. Starts at: $1,500.00
One of our most popular designs as it includes full coverages for sleeping as well as two tailgate facing drawers, plus a large cab end bin for larger items. Starts at: $1,500.00
The half system is just that, a half system including one or two targe bins next to the wheel well with smaller side bins. Great for the solo camper and regularly needs the extra bed space for larger items. Starts at: $800
* 3/4" AC rated 7 ply, cabinet grade plywood for the main frame
* 1/2" AC rated 5 ply, cabinet grade plywood for drawer construction (3/4" bottoms)
* Steel reinforced corners on all components
* Full extension, steel, ball bearing slides. (36" slides are standard length, longer slides available for an additional cost)
* 36" slide is a 42" drawer/bin, 48" slide is a 54" drawer/bin
* Commercial indoor/outdoor carpet and pad on all deck lids
* No tool installation and removal in minutes and no permanent attachments to your bed.
* Standard bin height of 11.8" + deck lid for combined height of approx. 13"
NOTE: Due to ongoing remodel and renovation work being done we are not accepting deposits and reservations at this time. We expect to resume production in early 2024. Thank you for your patience.